[thelist] [OT] Make all links on page have 'visited' status

Smith D.B. D.B.Smith at soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 5 01:45:01 CST 2004

Hi Tim,

If I understand you correctly, I think the Firefox LinkVisitor extension may do what you want.  I don't have the extension installed myself, so I don't know if it remembers that you've marked links as visited the next time you visit the page, but it's the closest solution that I can think of.  HTH.

Cheers,
Dan