[thelist] css question...

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 09:39:20 CST 2004

Travis,

Try setting a percentage width for the body and html, and then your
outer div can have a percentage set for its width, which will be based
on the total width of its parent - html and/or body.  The inner div
will also have a percentage width set, which will be a percentage of
the outer div, which is a percentage of the body/html.  This is
entirely fluid, but I have not tested this, it is just off the top of
my head.  Looks good in FF on OS X.

Try this:

<head>
html, body {
	width: 99%;    /* I think that IE has issues with 100% */
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
	}
#outerDiv {