[thelist] positioning absolutely but in the centre

alex beston alex at deltatraffic.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 09:38:23 CST 2004

 Hi All

Im trying to get 4 images to centre in the middle of the screen, so that
they are in a line. the idea is to put them as a layer on top of
something else.

Since I cant tell the width of the monitor, if i give an absolute
figure, these 4 images in a row will be either off too far to the right
if on a smaller screen or too far to the left on the larger. If only all
monitors were the same size!

How would i go about doing this? I know the vertical height, but the
x-coordinates? it would have to be done relative to a centre point but
as i say, the images have to ride ontop of a split table so that the
images are on the dividing line

any help appreciated.

rgds
Alex