[thelist] RE: [WARNING] free online art gallery

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 09:44:37 CST 2004

These are the results after running the gallery page through the W3C
html validator:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftableauxenligne.com%2F

This is a good place to start when trying to find out what's "bad" with
the source code of any site.  While it will list the bad stuff, it will
not tell you, or suggest how you should fix it.

It is a good idea to validate all of your pages:
http://validator.w3.org/

Later,