[thelist] Flash CHAT client

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:33:43 CST 2004

Hello everybody,

I am looking at this client:
http://www.wdmedia.org/WFIC/index-en.html

for a solution to a problem that we have here. Basically we are
looking for a way to limit access to the IRC server. I a way so no one
connect with programs like mIRC bitchX etc.  That flash client seem
col since it uses a gateway and no one will really be able to see the
gateway.

My question is has any of you ever work with this IRC client and/or if
you could give my any feed back on it. Do you like it have you had any
problems with it. Does it has issues? IS there anything I need to
watch out or know about  etc. Anything info is more then appreciated.

Thank you all,
Pavel Dudrenov