[thelist] IFrame web content

Bajjuri, Naveen naveen.bajjuri at etrade.com
Mon Nov 8 19:17:24 CST 2004

Hi Guys,
    Can you help me with one of my issue?

Here is my scenario.
I have a web page on my domain(e.g www.microsoft.com) which has an iframe and which points to third party URL(e.g. www.hotmail.com) I load third party url from my side using IFRAME and SRC attribute of IFRAME. I want to modify some of the links on third party url and load the page.Do we have any call back functions of IFRAME where we can hook our code and modify the links? I want to modify href attribute of a link. Can any of you guide me on this?

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thx,
Naveen