[thelist] Sync 2 MySQL databases

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Tue Nov 9 21:58:06 CST 2004

All,

I've recently moved some sites from one box to another, and due to
circumstances that I could not control, sites on both boxes were
receiving data--and the final resting place does not have an
all-inclusive set of data.

That said, I'd like to know if there's a possible, non-line-by-line way
of verifying the data from the last 24 hours and then updating the
current database with any of the duplications (although it occurs to me
that I'm going to have data with the same IDs).

I've a feeling I'm a lost cause here, but if anyone has an insight, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Russ