[thelist] layout of text in the body of an email when using a href

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Wed Nov 10 07:57:16 CST 2004

Hi,
I have a link that says recommend to a friend and uses a simple HREF
link to open the default email client that then fills in the body of
text.

Like this:
best-selling writer of crime novels, but his books aren't available at
all anywhere else.
Here's one of his books that is set mostly in Thailand. I thought you
might like to have a look at.
http://www.JakeNeedham.com/htmlpages/latestbook.html"> Recommend KILLING
PLATO to a friend</a>

When this opens up in the email client its all continuous and the url is
not underlined and clickable.

Is there anyway to get it to have paragraph/line breaks and make the url
active ?

So it looks like this:

Jake Needham is Asia's best-selling writer of crime novels, but his
books aren't available at all anywhere else.

Here's one of his books that is set mostly in Thailand. I thought you
might like to have a look at.
 http://www.JakeNeedham.com/htmlpages/latestbook.html

Thanks

Lisa