[thelist] First job developing site for real estate agent

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Wed Nov 10 19:47:08 CST 2004

Hey Dan,
I'm responding to your post that you made to [thelist] on October 21st.  You
were inquiring about a job you were going to take on for a real estate
agent/agency.  I'm currently negotiating a contract with a real estate
agent.

I'm curious what kind of system you wound up using and if you have any
advise for working with this kind of client.  Anything you can offer would
be appreciated.

Thanks