[thelist] Flash game template

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Fri Nov 12 13:12:35 CST 2004

> One of my clients is a publisher and he wants to add to his site
> simple flash games for kids. What he wants is the classic 3-4
> trivia-style games along with target shooting an so on. Anyone has
> experience with this kind of games? Or someone knows firms that sell
> this? Of course, for trivia i'll need the template to be able to
> add/remove/modify questions.

Here are some places to start

UltraShock
http://www.ultrashock.com/  --> fla files --> games

Flash Games Studio source files (friends of ed)
http://www.friendsofed.com/books/1903450675/code.html

Flash  MX 2004 Games Most Wanted (friends of ed)
http://www.friendsofed.com/books/1590592360/code.html

FlashKit
http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Games/

I have a old New Riders book called Flash4 Magic, that has some good
game examples in it.  You might want to try locating the current
version of that...

HTH
--
David