SV: [thelist] Sound in webpages

Andreas Wahlin Andreas.Wahlin at ufl.gu.se
Sat Nov 13 10:30:50 CST 2004

That's true ... Unfortunately I'll probably have to not care about that
since it seems that the only sound you can play with object is sound
powered my Windows Media Player, and that is of course not an option
(exclusively at least) but perhaps I should explore further.
What might your (probably) non-compatible OS be? MorphOS??
And in answer to the mild rantings, I can add that I to hate sound in
webpages, utterly and if I can't turn them off I leave the place.

Andreas