[thelist] Re: TrafficLogic?

Jon McClane seodemon at lycos.com
Mon Nov 15 17:38:23 CST 2004

I have 2 campaigns with Traffic Logic, one for my stock tip site and one for a health related site. I've been with them for about 10 months and I am satisfied with their results. Their traffic took a while to get to an acceptable level, but now it is flowing in steadily. My CPC is much lower than Overture and the conversion rates are actually a little better. My initial investment was a bit high - $5000 - but I wanted a lower CPC so I went with it. I think you can start with as little as $1500 though.

The reference to all their sites looking identical is not applicable anymore. They used to do seperate websites for each campaign, but now all their content is part of their Article Insider network, which is an informational portal on everything and anything.

>I have heard of them and given their hard sell. Apparently they have
>hundreds of sites they have setup themselves that they advertise your link
>on. It all appears to be on a very shaky foundation - all their content
>websites that I saw look identical.

>Of course, once you stop paying them any traffic disappears, whereas
>creating a good website of your own with quality content rich pages will
>have lasting benefit.

> Anybody here have direct experience with the search engine marketing
> firm TrafficLogic?  I have two clients interested in their services.
> Google search gives a pretty good overview, but I am curious for
> Evolters' reviews if anyone has one.  Personally, they seem to be not
> worth the money they charge; the investment would be better spent on
> actual SEO.  But personal experiences would be invaluable.

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086
cell: 310-220-9020
http://www.netpaths.net
web hosting | search engine marketing | web development