[thelist] RE: switch from IE to Firefox?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:16:27 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:14:20 -0600, Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com)
<peter at easylistbox.com> wrote:
> > The only issues I have had with firefox is with flash apps.
>
>        What kind of issues have you had?

I think it is more the fault of the Adblock extension, but if there
are more than one flash movies on the screen, when I click to play
them (part of the extension is that flash movies don't load unless you
click the area where they are), only one will show up at a time. This
messes up sites that use a movie for navigation, a movie for header,
etc. But, these sites are normally worthless enough that it's not a
big deal.

Example I ran across last night: http://www.redbull.com

--
Matt Warden