[thelist] RE: switch from IE to Firefox? for Timothy Joko-Veltman

Timothy Joko-Veltman tim at indigopixel.com
Tue Nov 16 20:25:40 CST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 19:24 -0500, Susan E Hoffman wrote:
> Thanks very much for those suggestions in FF XTs. Thee was one you mentioned
> that I could not find:
> >Session Saver (saves open tabs/windows, and restores them on restart)
>
> Is it called another name? Could not find that anywhere at
> https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/?application=firefox
>
> I could sure use that one!

Susan,

You can get it here:
http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/sessionsaver
or here:
http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#sessionsaver

Both these sites say that it is only available for <= 0.8, however, it
installs and works properly with 1.0. www.extensionsmirror.nl has a
"fully 1.0 compatible" version, but I haven't been able to reach the
site recently.

Regards,

Timothy

--
"The resonable man adapts himself to the world; the unresonable one
depends on the unreasonable man."    --George Bernard Shaw