[thelist] Announcing WebDevNews.com

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 13:46:57 CST 2004

> Scott - I think you mean that the link colors are the same as the
> text? Within posts, we aren't underlining anything that isn't a
> link, so at least that cue is currently in place. Let me know if

Ahh, but I have underlining turned off as a browser setting, so yeah,
all the text is the same color, and there's nothing to indicate
what's a link or not.

> you meant something else. We're working on a possible scheme to
> match up link colors with our category colors within posts. If you

Subtle background highlighting or explicit underlines may work, and
though I'd advise against changing the color based on the parent
category (it may lead to confusion), something's better than nuthin
:)

sgd