[thelist] [CSS] Creating table free CSS image blocks

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Sun Nov 21 09:51:18 CST 2004

Dan Eastwell wrote:
> <snip /> ...but the image list still
> displays as a list wrapping the content after each imgthumb list.  How
> can I ensure the image lists don't break at each <li>?

Try float:left.  display:inline could be used, but the float imho gives
better control.  FWIW, the Venerable Eric Meyer's book /More Eric Meyer
on CSS/ has a nice run-through on styling a thumbnail gallery.  It's
available on Safari, for which there is a 14-day free trial, if you
don't want to shell out the clams for the book.

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce