[thelist] Wanted: Advice on PHP based, open source eCommerce solution

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Mon Nov 22 14:35:07 CST 2004

For qtb.com, I tried OSCommerce, but didn't like it very much. It's been a
while since I tried it, but as I recall, it didn't seem to do what I wanted
it to do. Sorry I can't be more specific than that.

ZenCart, on the other hand, was not difficult to install and does just about
everything I want it to do.

My advice: go with ZenCart.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer