[thelist] css is not loaded with page in Firefox

Matt Tibbits metibbits at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 23 12:11:45 CST 2004

Sorry to bother everyone again with this...

I've finally gotten the lazy ass admin to reboot the server and I think the
problem is fixed. On my system the site now loads properly in Firefox.

If anyone has a minute would you mind giving it the page a try in Firefox? I
just want to confirm that it is indeed loading the style sheets properly.

The URL is: http://rebootnb.dimetech.ca

Thanks to all who replied last week. Much appreciated.

Matt

<snip>
I'm have a bit of a problem where a page loads in Firefox 1.0 but the CSS
does not. The page appears as being unformatted.

The problem seems to be intermittent, as sometimes the page will load just
fine.  I should mention that the entire site loads properly in IE6. Also,
the local copy of the site works fine in Firefox and IE.

<snip>