[thelist] Re: [PHP] Send it as plain html

Ilijevski Dalibor dalibor.ilijevski at softserbia.com
Fri Nov 26 06:23:54 CST 2004

Hi Tim,

The best way to do it is to use Apache's mod_rewrite. The only thing you
have to do is to write .htaccess file and tell Apache what to do. With
next few lines I tell Apache to execute /index.php?page=home page if
home.html is triggered, and to execute /index.php?page=prices page if
prices.html is triggered.

-------
RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^home.html /index.php?page=home
RewriteRule ^prices.html /index.php?page=prices
.
.
.
-------