[thelist] ad help

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Fri Nov 26 07:50:43 CST 2004

> I just posted a message about getting help on a advert going into a
> yellow pages publication for this november.
>
> CPE00e098810e8c-CM014460017758.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
>
> just sent me an  extremely  unpleasent email.
>
> would the individual concerned please cease & desist.

Your original message asked only if someone could "have a look at" your
ad. Did you really think people would go look at an ad because you asked
them to? You gave *absolutely nothing* in the way of details explaining
what the problem is or what kind of help you want (this is aside from
the fact that you replied to an existing thread rather than starting
your own). Even your second message barely gives a clue as to what you
are asking. If you'd like something aside from flames, please give some
information about what you are asking.

<tip type="CSS layout" author="Sarah Sweeney">
Here's a great article by Dave Shea about how to start a basic layout
with CSS - should be a good kick-start for anyone just starting out with
CSS:
http://mezzoblue.com/archives/2003/12/16/how_to_conce/#c002814
(Actually, I think it's a good read for "intermediate" CSSers like
myself, as well.)
</tip>

--
Sarah Sweeney  ::  Web Developer & Programmer
Portfolio  ::  http://sarah.designshift.com