[thelist] javascript and form fields with numeric ID/name

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 2 13:38:13 CST 2004

> How about the HTML standards?

How about a great big "d'oh!" D'oh. (That makes me a d'oh d'oh.)

Thanks, matt, peter, christian, and everyone else who read this and
didn't think what a moron I am (or at least didn't say it.)

I'll prepend a single identical alpha character and then strip it off.

I'll use the excuse that my 'vacation in Ireland' timer is going off
daily instead of weekly, and my thoughts are elsewhere (probably a cozy
pub in the southwest . . . )

joel