[thelist] Pop-up from an email

Maisha Walker maisha at e-vent.org
Sat Dec 4 11:42:21 CST 2004

>And any of the above pretty much guarantees that I'll put you on my
>auto-delete list.  (Assuming my spam filter doesn't do it for me.)

Really?  Just curious as to why?

This is a closed email list comprising members of a group that holds events.
The reader has clicked on the link because they want to see information
about the event.  The idea is to just make this easier for them (one less
click to get to the event details).  Here hopefully is an example of using
an automatic popup for good and not for evil.  :o)

I'd like to hear your thoughts if you still think this is unethical or
annoying.

Thanks,
Maisha