[thelist] CDO and Windows 2003 Server

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sun Dec 5 18:19:31 CST 2004

You probably want CDOSYS not CDO itself. CDOSYS ships with Windows 2000 and
Windows 2003 Server. CDO ships with Exchange.

In terms of "not working" you'd need to provide more information about what
actually isn't working before we can provide any further assistance.

Cheers
Ken

: -----Original Message-----
: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On
: Behalf Of Todd Richards
: Subject: [thelist] CDO and Windows 2003 Server
:
: Hey gang -
:
: I have been using CDONTS in my ASP pages running on Windows 2000 Server for
: some time, and have never had a problem.  I have two new servers running
: Windows 2003 and from what I understood the CDONTS scripts won't work on
: there (at least they don't as they are).  I understand that I should switch
: to using CDO, but those scripts don't seem to work either.
:
: Is there anything else that I need to install in order to get this work?
: The rest of my ASP scripts works fine.