[thelist] CDO and Windows 2003 Server

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Mon Dec 6 08:55:29 CST 2004

Thanks to all for the replies.  I actually found an articles that showed
what needed to happen when you first set up IIS 6.0 out of the box on Win
2003 (such as enable ASP, etc).  I believe all that I need to do is install
the SMTP function from within IIS (not installed by default) and I will be
good to go.

Todd