[thelist] google api help - NuSOAP?

Alex Beston alex at deltatraffic.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 09:19:05 CST 2004

Alex Beston wrote:

> Looking for something to get info out of google using their allowed 10
> searches per day.
>
> NuSOAP looks good.
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/nusoap/lib/changelog?rev=1.45&view=log
>

> is this any good?

Hi Alex,
I use thunderbird and view messages by threads, and for some reason, all
your mails on new topics appear in listed as replies to previous threads
rather than new topics in their own right. I'm not sure if it is because
you reply to the last message sent rather than composing a new message
or if there is something perculiar about you mail client, but you should
be aware that some people ignore threads about which they no nothing or
are not interested; so you run the risk of your message being ignored by
such people, even if they would otherwise be interested or knowledgable.

Anyway, catch ya later

James

--
Alex Beston