[thelist] Tips for creating storyboards / mock-ups

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 09:27:09 CST 2004

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:22:51 +1030, Tim Burgan <email at timburgan.com> wrote:

> My Tip:
> Create a screenshot of the browser "chrome" at the resolution most
> suited to the current project, so you know your design constraints and
> your client can visualise the finished product easily.

Tip: Use Illustrator or Freehand and use the entire work area, this
allows you to duplicate a design quickly and modify it without having
to open a new document. You can create several different derivatives
all off the starting design and then compare them very easily and
quickly.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd