[thelist] Laptop as audio effects processor?

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Tue Dec 7 21:35:27 CST 2004

You should be aware that not all audio cards - particularly in a laptop -
can do this, you need something full duplex capable. You may need to look at
investing in an external USB sound card... I used to have a SB Extigy which
was great.

That being said, check out Adobe Audition 1.5 (you can get a trial version),
which is really Cool Edit Pro '3.5'.