[thelist] CSS Problem

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Wed Dec 8 11:23:44 CST 2004

Gina wrote:
> ...   What I want is the class "sidetitle"
> to a different color in two separate divs that share the
> same class. Below is the code. In the div with the class
> "links1", I want all the sidetitle classes to be white. In
> div with class "links2", I want all the sidetitle classes to
> be blue.

Off the top of my head, untested:

#links1 .sidetitle {
   color: white;
}

#links2 .sidetitle {
   color: blue;
}

Apologies if you've already gotten lots of (hopefully) similar answers
by now, I'm on the digest version and just received it.

BTW, everyone, thanks for all the helpful replies to my message re:
video editing!

- John
--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.