[thelist] phpadsnew problem or a gif problem?

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Wed Dec 8 13:15:01 CST 2004

I'm having the most random problem.
I've been using an old version of phpadsnew for probably 2 or 3 years
now.  love it.  works like a charm, and i can't stand the new version.

I just picked up a new advertiser, and for some reason, no matter what i
do, i cannot get their banners to work.
i've uploaded them fine, in binary, but whenever i include them into a
zone, the entire zone fails.  no ads at all even come up for the zone
when these two are included as a part of that zone.

I've tried adding them to existing capmaigns, new campaigns, additional
banenrs on an old campaign, and just about every combo i could come up
with to no avail.

the 2 banners are here:
http://www.hondaswap.com/ads/banners/dcsports.gif
http://www.hondaswap.com/ads/banners/aemhs.gif

they both open fine for me in firefox/ie, so i assume they are ok.

Can anyone offer any insight as to why the zone fails when i add these
two images?

Aside from the 96dpi, i can't see another odd about them.