[thelist] phpadsnew problem or a gif problem?

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at eyede.com
Wed Dec 8 13:48:11 CST 2004

Firefox gives this message when I go to (right click) > properties for
either image.

"The image “http://www.hondaswap.com/ads/banners/dcsports.gif” cannot be
displayed, because it contains errors"

there must be some kind of corruption in the image even though it
renders ok in the browser?

Maybe try opening in an image editor and re-saving???
Just a guess...

Paul B

--
Paul Bennett