[thelist] Portal architectures

Fortune Elkins fortune_elkins at summithq.com
Wed Dec 8 16:25:48 CST 2004

  ok, so I've been asked to look at a few for a window environment and
with asp.net development. Sharepoint -- expensive, and maybe overkill
for an office of about 300 people.

I was thinking asp.net nuke, but then I heard of one I don't know very
much about -- iBuySpy? Any others I should be researching? ASP.NET
Forums?

The views and opinions expressed in this email message are
the sender's own, and do not necessarily represent the views
and opinions of Summit Systems Inc.  This message has been
checked for viruses but the receiver should not depend upon
this and should perform their own virus check.  This message
may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended for the named recipient(s) only.  If you are not a named
recipient, do not use, copy, transmit or otherwise disclose the
contents of this message.  Please inform the sender promptly
of your receipt of this message.