[thelist] Portal architectures

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Dec 9 12:18:47 CST 2004

   If you're considering DNN, don't forget to take a look at Rainbow first.  Go to http://learnasp.com and choose Rainbow from the dropdown on the left; there's a good bit of information there ( http://learnasp.com/chaz is his own Rainbow-built personal site).

 From: "Jerry Russell" jerry at adhdfamilies.net

For my money I'd go with DotNetNuke. It's free, scalable and pretty
powerful. IBuySpy is the original implementation of a .NET portal, and
is a bit stale now.

Jerry Russell - Technology Director & Sales
Machine World Incorporated