[thelist] Sql join problem

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at eyede.com
Thu Dec 9 13:20:55 CST 2004

or (mysql):
CREATE TABLE tablename AS (YOUR SQL STATEMENT HERE )

bearing in mind that if you have a join with two table which share the
same field names (eg: 'id' is on both tables) you will have to rename
the field for one of them in the sql statement.
eg: select table1.id, table2.id as t2_id from table1 left join table2 on
(conditions here)

or have I just made the issue more foncusing?

Bring Back RUDY!!!

--
Paul Bennett
Web Technologies Developer