[thelist] Project Management Recommendations

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sat Dec 11 18:22:28 CST 2004

Budget? Platform? Existing infrastructure?

Cheers
Ken

: -----Original Message-----
: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On
: Behalf Of Burhan Khalid
: Subject: [thelist] Project Management Recommendations
:
:    I read through the previous threads on project management software
: but really didn't find what I was looking for, so I'm asking again.
:
:    I'm looking for a project management solution that has a customizable
: client section (where the client can login and view updates on their
: projects).  The other thing that I need that I haven't found yet is
: email server integration so that emails to the manager <--> client are
: logged into the system.  I checked on a few PHP-based systems, found
: just one that had email integration, but its lacking in other features
: that I need.
:
:    Other "usual" stuff -- departments/users/access control/file
: upload/download/task assignments/logging/reporting/history, etc.
:
:    This is for an architecture firm, so if there is anything
: industry-specific that would be a great help.  I'm trying to evaluate
: existing solutions before I try and write something from scratch.  My
: experience in project management software is limited to solutions
: dedicated to programming project management.
:
:   Any pointers would be helpful.
:
: Regards,