[thelist] RE: IE acting crazy

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at eyede.com
Mon Dec 13 15:22:39 CST 2004

dude that is nothing. My old company once had an isp serve up a site
version that was (literally) months old. Turns out we were on some kind
of cache list and we had to call and have them manually remove us.

(And you thought IE's caching was aggressive!)

Paul B

--
Paul Bennett
Web Technologies Developer