[thelist] RE: IE acting crazy

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Tue Dec 14 05:34:51 CST 2004

If you're doing any kind of web development work you should

Tools  - Internet Options - Temporary Internet Files - Settings

and select Check for new versions of stored pages:
        Every visit to the page.

And if that doesn't fix it, as it has been said, your ISP will have a web
cache on your internet connection.