[thelist] UPS or Fedex?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Dec 16 16:19:55 CST 2004

Message from Diane Haugen (12/16/2004 05:31 PM)
>At 1:37 PM -0700 12/16/04, Ken Moore wrote:
>
>> From your experiences, which is better, UPS or Fedex? Why?
>>
>I can't say enough good about FedEx.  For heavy packages, there is FedEx
>Ground, which is in my experience cheaper than UPS, and the packages are
>tracked and you can monitor delivery status on the web site based on the
>tracking number.  UPS doesn't track packages.

I always getting tracking info when stuff I order is shipped via UPS. Up to
two days ago my order from Amazon was shipped via UPS and I received a
tracking number.

Maybe you're talking about something else?

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/