[thelist] UPS or Fedex?

Justin Kaiser - Voiceovers & Internet Marketing justin at justinkaiser.com
Thu Dec 16 19:01:39 CST 2004

The funny part is, or maybe not so funny, all of the packages that get
delivered here end up going through that hub.  Glad my Dell order arrived
yesterday.  Last week, there was a major backup North of Lafayette on I-65 a
UPS truck flipped over and scattered packages all over the Interstate.  I
was scared because I was expecting it then...

Here To Help!

Justin Kaiser
Voiceover Artist

Justin Kaiser & Associates - Voiceovers & Internet Marketing
510 East Ash
Watseka, IL 60970
tel:    (815) 377-0494
fax:    (815) 377-0494
http://www.justinkaiser.com
justin at justinkaiser.com
Quality Talent, Reasonable Prices & Fast Turnaround
Voiceovers - On-Hold Messaging - Internet Marketing