[thelist] iMac Toast?

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Sun Dec 19 13:47:21 CST 2004

The first things I would try are press the PMU reset and/or replace the
PRAM battery on the logic board.

The next thing I would try is to switch out the power supply for
another.

If that doesn't do it, time to get out your multi-meter and start
testing for failed components.

Here's a good reference on the old school iMacs
http://scclc.sancarlos.k12.ca.us/teams/technology/AppleTechManuals/
Manuals/iMac/Slot%20Loading/imac_slot_loading

HTH
--
David