[thelist] dynamic charting tools?

Rosalie Sennett rsennett at brainlink.com
Wed Dec 29 16:47:10 CST 2004

Excel would be your tool to make charts out of data in Excel spread sheets
(you can probably read the db2 table into Excel if you've got the ODBC or a
more sophisticated adapter). Use the Excel chart tool and then publish it as
a web page using the "save as".

If you want fully dynamic web charts from data anywhere... then you need
tools like WebFOCUS (from Information Builders), Cognos, Crystal Reports,
etc... those are Enterprise Business to Business Packages that produce
reports and graphs on the web.

rose

c:/dos
c:/dos/run