[thelist] Paypal IPN integration help request

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 22:00:15 CST 2004

Hi all.  Hopefully, someone here will be able to tell me what I am
doing wrong.  I have gone over the IPN documentation and tried various
options wihout success.

I have been successful in getting the basics down and am receiving the
payment.  But for some reason, some of the tags/information that I am
submitting is not being returned.  Specifically, I require the end
user to give their mailling address and company name. But when I use
the paypal tags, that information is not returned.

The tags I am using are:
payer_business_name - Company name
address_street
address_city
address_state
address_zip

This is the configuration information that I am sending paypal:
currency_code
mc_currency
address_override
amount
no_shipping
return
notify_url
no_note

Does anyone know how to fix this so that I can get the address
information sent back?

Thanks
Chris