[thelist] Paypal IPN integration help request

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Dec 31 12:46:33 CST 2004

	Well, I don't send them, although I had considered adding that
at some point.  I believe that one option for your purchases is to
require shipping information, whether the member is verified or not (at
least it is for Buy Now buttons).

	How are you checking for the fields in your IPN script?  Are
they completely missing from the form post, or are they present but
blank?

	BTW, if you have a PayPal merchant account, you can call their
800 number for questions like this (they can't always help, but it might
be worth a try if we can't find the problem here).

Peter