[thelist] [PHP] Classes to ease creating admin areas

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 1 09:34:22 CST 2005

Mike wrote:
 >Just a thought, how about you make a set of classes that does these
 >things then distribute them. It will get you name out and therefore
 >your client base should increase.

Or simply download one of those scripts and change all copyright notes,
that'll be faster and bring you fame too ;-)

DaDaBIK : http://www.dadabik.org/

create a highly customizable front-end for a MySQL database. The
strength of DaDaBIK lies in its ability of customization. For each field
of a table you can choose: if the field should be included or not in the
search/insert/update form; the form label; the content of the field; the
input type; the possible values, also driven from another table. Other
features: files uploading, checking for possible duplication during an
insert, authentication, customizable graphic layout to enable embedding
of the forms in your own site, export to CSV. Available in English,
Italian, Dutch, German, Spanish and French.

----
Appgini PHP Generator For MySQL : http://www.bigprof.com/appgini/

users view, sort, search and edit data of a MySQL database easily from a
single web page. You can customize the look of the generated files using
CSS. You can define foreign key fields that let you easily create
dynamic drop down menus that bring their contents from your database
tables, and insure referential integrity. You can define image fields,
which store image paths. Image fields display the images automatically
to users. You can also allow users to upload images and you can set
limits for image sizes. You have total control over how users can
interact with data. Using the intuitive graphical interface of AppGini,
you can create the database and tables without any SQL code. Or if you
already have an existing database, you can import it to AppGini using
our add-on wizard: MySQL2AppGini. You can also allow users to save data
as CSV files compatible with Excel.