[thelist] CSS expert opinion needed

klute soundres9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 18:58:28 CST 2005

Thanks to all who replied!

cody, your link is very helpful. this is the exact
layout i need: it does use absolute positioning for
the right nav section however:
http://www.cssdev.com/csslayouts/vertical/two_column/fluid_right.htm

the page states however:

All of these templates are hack free and have been
tested on IE 5+ Win/Mac, Opera 6+, Firefox 0.8+ and
Konqueror.

so i am tempted to just copy the template (rather have
my coder copy it).

james

http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/boxes.html