[thelist] MS SQl help ASAP

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Tue Jan 4 15:32:00 CST 2005

Joshua Olson wrote:
> [...]

a quick select distinct yeilds:

NULL

"april"
(RPQ)PHONEDISC.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
ADDISABBDA
AFganastan
AFRAICA
Africa
alberta
ALBERTA CAN.
ALBERTA CANADA
ALEXANDRA,EGYPT
another country
ARGENTINA
armainia
ARMENYH
ASIA
australia
AUSTRIA
banglabesh
BANGLADESH
BARBADOS
BEIJING
BELARUS
BELARUZ
Belgium
BELISE
Beliz
BERIEVES
BOMBAY
bosnia
brazil
BULGARIA
canada
canda
CARACA
CARACAS
cassablanka
central america
chaina
CHEK REPUBLIC
CHILE
chili
chilie
CHINA
COLUMBIA
costa rica
country
cuba
Czech Republic
Czekslovakia
dc
denin
denmark
DHAKA BANGLADES
did not give
different state
ELSALVADOR
ELSOLVEDOR
England
ERITREA
etheopia
ethiopia
ethopia
europe
FEB
fiji
fiji islands
finland
FRANCE
GAUM
german
germania
germany
germay
germeny
greece
grinich
GUAM
guatemala
GUYANA
Guyana Sth Amer
Haiti
HATTI
Hawaii
hawii
HOLLAND
hong kong
hong kong,china
hung up
HUNGARY
hungry
ILDORF
ILL
inda
india
indonesia
indoniesia
irag
IRAN
ireland
IRIN
Isreal
Italy
JAMACIA
Jamaica
jamica
January
japan
JOHNSON, JAPAN
Jordan
june
karea
kenya
koera
KOREA
LIBERIA
Lithuania
LONDON
London England
long island
macedonia
Malaysia
MANATOBA,CANADA
manstoll
MASAYE
mAY
MEXICO
mexico city
Milasia
MINASGERIAS BRZ
MONTREAL
neitherlands
nepal
netherlands
NEW MEXICO
nicaraga
NICARAGUA
Nicargua
nicoragua
nigera
NIGERIA
NORTH KOREA
norway
not in the us
ontario
ONTARIO CANADA
other country
out of country
OUT OF US
over seas
overseas
pacastan
pakastan
Pakistan
PAKISTON
Panama
Paris France
paris, france
paris,france
pertugal
peru
Philipines
PHILLIPENS
phillipines
Phillippines
poland
poreto reco
Portirico
PR
Puero Rico
puerto rico
Pueto Rico
QUEBEC
quebec, canada
REBUTA
REF
REFUSE
REFUSED
romania
rpq
rufused
Russia
said no
santa barningo
Saupaulo
Scotland
SCOTTLAND
SCOUL SOUTH KOR
SEAUL
seria
SHAWGHAI
SHRILANKA INDIA
singapoor
singapore
SOFIA
SOUTH AFRICA
South America
SOUTH KOREA
Soviet Union
sovietunion
SPAIN
SRI LANKA
SWEADEN
SWEDEN
sweeden
switzerland
taca
taiwaan
taiwan
Taiwon
TAWAIN
Tehran
THAILAND
thiland
tiawain
TIAWAN
tiland
TIWAIN
tiwan
tokyo
Toronto Canada
Trinidad
Turkey
tyon
tywann
UGANDA
ugonda
UK
ukraine
ukrane
United Kingdom
UZDEKSTAM
Veitnam
VENESUALA
VENEZUALA
VENZUALA
VIET NAM
vietnam
wales
washington dc
ZAIRE

by quick look, you can see the variations in the refusals.  it's amazing
how poor of spellers the agents are.

REF
REFUSE
REFUSED
rpq
rufused
said no

are the main ones, but who's to say tomorrow, an agent won't typo
another into something else?  I just don't see it being a plausible
answer to the problem.