[thelist] Serializing SQL calls to AS/400 via ODBC

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Thu Jan 6 13:09:26 CST 2005

for those who may have been playing along at home (which i think was
just anthony), i never found a solution... i think the driver is just
plain broked...

instead, i'm splitting my serialized query on the semicolon and passing
it off as x number of queries...

there are obviously potential problema since they aren't truly
serialized, but i'm now leaning on the db itself and some external
functions to help alleviate those...

so if you're reading this in the future while surfing google trying to
solve this very same problem, you're SOL on this thread...