[thelist] Credit Card Processing with ZenCart

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Fri Jan 7 13:20:38 CST 2005

Is there anyone here who's familiar with how ZenCart processes credit cards?
And I don't mean simply the setup, but the innards of the thing.

A couple of months ago, my ISP moved my website QTB.Com to a new server, and
ever since, it hasn't been recording the credit card number on an order. It
seems to do everything else correctly. It takes the order, records it in the
database, and sends out the appropriate e-mails.

It just doesn't record the CC #. I have it set up to record the outer eight
digits in the database and e-mail me the inner eight. Neither set of digits
is being handled correctly.

I had thought it was perhaps because I was using the 1.1.4 version, so I
installed the latest (version 1.2.2 at the time), but it has the same
problem.

I've posted this question to the ZenCart support forum, but no one there
seems to have a clue. One person tried helping me, but it seems as though
she's pretty much abandoned me now that the question is over her head. Via
the ZenCart website, I sent a private message to the guy that looks to be
the author of cc.php, the credit card processing module, but he never
responded.

I'd really hate to change ISPs as I have a number of websites on this host,
and up to this point, we've been able to resolve these problems quickly and
efficiently.

thanks in advance....

Dan