[thelist] CSS help, styling lists

Rosalie Sennett rsennett at brainlink.com
Sat Jan 8 22:19:10 CST 2005

Ted,

In assist.html, you show the three columns of the table where the entire
menu bar spans all three columns. But in the mockup jpg, the menu items
actually only colspan the first two columns and the search and go is really
in the third column with the background making it look like one big strip.

If you do it that way... the search and go should line up above the matching
column below. (theoretically)

"All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I see now I should have been more
specific."
 - Lily Tomlin