[thelist] Photo Galleries

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Jan 11 11:13:44 CST 2005

You know, I don't think we've explored this area yet. If someone were to put
a collection of pictures together in a photo album how many is just right to
show/sell a product?

Yes, it does depend on the product and level of detail you want to show of
that product. But realistically, eBay has a very involved listing process.
They have it so that you can add the first picture for free. Additional
photos are $0.15 each or something of the sort.

As a developer, would you limit the number of pictures per item to show in
an attempt to control the numbers, or let "business grow with demand?"

Rob