[thelist] video on the web, how?

Jonathan Dillon jonathan at boehm-ritter.com
Mon Jan 10 17:28:04 CST 2005

Message from Alliax (1/10/2005 06:12 PM)
> >I for one second the Macromedia Flash suggestion, why choosing another
> >format ?
> >Seriously, someone brings ONE reason to choose another format ?

> Can the user save video clips displayed with Flash? If you can't, there's
your one reason.

Does the user have flash turned off in their browser because all it's used
for in his daily experience is advertising?  I do because I dislike flash as
the signal to noise ratio for that plugin is very low (outside of the motion
graphics / web design community, Flash is all about converstion rates).

For the record, I have quicktime and WiMP installed.

There's two. Nice one marc.

Jonathan